Feb 3, 2017 –Today in this guide, We gonna show you How to create android apps recovery flashable Zip. If you want to learn How to create a flashable zip of Android apps so that you can flash it with the help of custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM, then, today you landed at the right place. Today’s guide will teach you the easiest method to create Android apps recovery flashable zip file.
The best thing about android is, we can customize the device according to our need which we can’t in iOS. This is the biggest reason why more users prefer Android device over the iOS device. The second thing I liked about the android device is the ability to flashing custom flashable zip files. You can anytime upgrade your device with the help of custom ROMs like Lineage, Resurrection Remix and more.
Creating Flashable zip files is not hard but little tricky, we have created a full step by step guide, just follow every step which we have shared below. Keep in mind that you only can flash those zip files if you have installed the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP. So, without wasting any further let’s get started with our guide.
How to Create Android Apps flashable Zip file
- First of all, download the recovery template on your PC or Laptop.
- Now using any extractor application, extract the inner content of the zip file into any folder.
- You will see two files inside the zip one META-INF and another one System.
- Now open the System folder and create a folder named ‘App’ inside the system folder.
- Now, take any APK which u wished to flash and copy it inside that new folder ‘App’.
- Now go back, and select both filder with the help of CTRL+A one by one (on windows).
- You will see an option ‘Compress 2 items’.
- Click on it.
You have successfully created the flashable zip file by yourself, now your desired app is ready to be flashed with no time. Having any queries? well, drop them in the comment section.