In this article, I Gonna show you How to Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 5 From Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow. If you own any Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and want to roll back to the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for any reason then this article Gonna help you for sure. This guide is for all the variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 5. We have shared the download link of th stock marshmallow ROMs for every variant of Samsung Note 5 in the download section below.Downgrade Galaxy Note 5 From Nougat to Marshmallow (All Variants)
Many users across the globe updated their Galaxy Note 5 to the Android Nougat out of them 50% were satisfied but rest 50% were not. So, this article is for those 50% users who wish to downgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to the Android Marshmallow. We have shared full step by step guide with Minimum mistakes. Downgrade Galaxy Note 5 from Marshmallow to Nougat
Users are facing some issues Most of the problems could be solved by factory reset easily but some issues will require you to downgrade your device to Android 6.0. All the users who are facing such issues should factory reset the device, if the problems continue just downgrade the device by following our guide on How to Downgrade Galaxy Note 5 From Nougat to Marshmallow (All Variants)
Disclaimer: RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your device.
- Remember to have more than 50% battery percentage.
How to Downgrade Galaxy Note 5 From Nougat to Marshmallow (All Variants)
- Download the firmware and Odin zip file by going to the link mentioned above and copy it to your PC.
- Extract the file and run the odin3.exe file on the PC.
- Now boot your device into Download Mode by turning off the device, and then pressing and holding “Volume down + home + Power” buttons simultaneously and then selecting download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Now, click on AP tab in Odin and then choose the download firmware .tar file. Be sure to check “F.Reset Time” and “Auto-Reboot” options and leave the rest unchecked.
- Select the installation process by selecting the Marshmallow stock firmware file and then clicking on the Start button on the Odin screen.
- After the process is complete, your device will reboot automatically.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂