Follow this guide to learn How To Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LENOVO S930 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): How many of you have tried installing a custom ROM before? Not many of you right? This post is especially for those people who are looking to install custom ROM on their Lenovo S930. Today, in this post, we will be giving you detailed information regarding Lineage OS 14.1 and how you can easily install it on your Lenovo S930. As you all might know, Custom ROMs have lot of benefits as they not only allow you to tinker with the settings, and customize them, but they also give you less bloatware and many more features than the firmware it is based on. In case you are interested in installing the official Lineage OS 14.1 on your Lenovo S930, then keep on reading and follow the guide mentioned in this post.
Lineage OS or formerly known as CyanogenMod is arguably the most popular family of Custom ROMs available for Android platform. Time after time it has come up with some of the best custom ROMs which has made it into the brand that it is today. Recently, the latest version of Lineage OS termed Lineage OS 14.1 was released officially. Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and not only does it have all the features of Android 7.1 Nougat but it comes with extra customization options.
Lenovo is a brand which has its users all around the world. Lenovo is one of the leading manufacturers when it comes to electronic gadgets like smartphones, laptops, TVs, and more. Lenovo S930 comes packed with a 6.0-inch display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, MediaTek MT6582 processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage, a 8 MP rear camera, a 1.6 MP front camera, and a removable 3000mAh Li-Polymer battery. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and its other features include face detection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, A-GPS, E-Compass, and more.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For LENOVO S930
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On LENOVO S930 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons