Finally Lineage OS 14.1 is now available For Xiaomi Mi Note 2.Follow this guide to Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 On XIAOMI MI NOTE 2 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): Hello guys!! Today, we are here to give you information on the latest Lineage OS 14.1 and how you can easily download and install it on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2. As most of you might know, installing a custom ROM on your device has numerous benefits. A custom ROM gives you unlimited options to tinker with the settings, it comes with only the required apps and no bloatware, and it has far more features than the firmware it is based on. If you are interested in installing the official Lineage OS 14.1 on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2, then you must read this post and then follow the guide mentioned below.
Lineage OS or formerly referred to as CyanogenMod is arguably the biggest and most popular line of Custom ROMs available for Android platform. Year after year it has managed to release world-class custom ROMs which is the primary reason for the huge popularity of this brand. Recently, they came up with the official version of Lineage OS 14.1. This latest custom ROM is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and it comes with not only the features of Android 7.1 Nougat but also with some extra customization options.
Xiaomi is the hottest brand in the electronics market these days as it not only gives you amazing features in its gadgets, but its gadgets come at a really low price. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is one of the flagships of Xiaomi and it comes with an impressive list of features and specifications. It has a 5.70-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, an 8 MP front camera, a 22.56 MP rear camera, and a 4070mAh battery. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and its other features include dual-SIM standby, NFC, Infrared, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi, and more.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For XIAOMI MI NOTE 2
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On XIAOMI MI NOTE 2 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons