Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid 4 | Android 8.0 Oreo: Motorola Droid 4 is one of the oldest successful Android phones by Motorola and is still in use by most of the people. The phone was launched in early 2012 and offered a dual-core processor which was truly astonishing at that time. Also, it was a multi-touch device with a QWERTY Keypad as well which we don’t see in smartphones nowadays. Today, we’ll be sharing something which will make your old Motorola Droid 4 even last longer. If you are really pumped up after listening to this, follow the guide thoroughly.
As we all know, CyanogenMod project is shut down and Lineage OS has continued its legacy and picks up where CM left off. In this article, we’ll be showing you how you can Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid 4. Isn’t it amazing? This will really help you to enhance the performance and battery of your old Motorola Droid 4. The Lineage OS ROM also comes with some amazing features.Update Motorola Droid 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
This guide will help you to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid 4. Follow the guide properly which is given below and you’ll be able to easily get Lineage OS running on your device. Also, do note that this process requires a custom recovery and root access. In case you are not familiar with them, we have also mentioned the links which will guide you through that process also.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Motorola Droid 4
- Download Official GApps For ineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid 4 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Lineage OS.
Hope this article was helpful to you. In case you have any doubts related to this post, feel free to leave them in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out.