Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid Bionic | Android 8.0 Oreo: The Motorola Droid Bionic has been one go the most famous devices from Motorola which offered AndroidOS. The device was launched in 2011 and was titled as the ‘ Slimmest Android 4G Device’ which was phenomenal at that time. The device came with a Dual-core processor like most of the phones at that time. In case you are still using the Droid Bionic, you are at the right place.
In today’s guide, we’ll be sharing how you can Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid Bionic. This will help you enhance the performance of the device and Motorola Droid Bionic as it does not receive android updates anymore. Also, you’ll be able to customise and tweak your device according to your liking with the help of Lineage OS.Update Motorola Droid Bionic To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
Follow the guide below to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid Bionic. For this process, your device needs to have root access and a custom recovery installed. In case you are not familiar with them, we have also mentioned an in-depth guide which will help you to guide through that process.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Motorola Droid Bionic
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Motorola Droid Bionic | Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android.
Hope this article was helpful to you. In case you have any doubts related to this post, feel free to leave them in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out.