[LOS 15] Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On ZTE AXON 7 | Android 8.0 Oreo: ZTE Axon 7 is a premium device at a budget price and it was launched back in 2016 with Snapdragon 810 and 3GB RAM. The device was running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 at the time of release and It has now been updated to Android 7.1.1 Nougat officially.We don’t have any information about the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for the device But, you can now install the unofficial version of Android Oreo 8.0 on your Axon 7.
Android Oreo 8.0 is the latest version of Android and it was released last month by Google. ZTE Axon 7 has now received an unofficial update to the Android Oreo in the form of a custom ROM called LineageOS 15. The ROM comes with the default Android Oreo features like picture in picture mode and lockscreen shortcuts along with a few additional customization options.
The ZTE Axon 7 may not be getting any more official updates from the phone manufacturer, especially because the device is over 1.5 years old. So, the only way to experience the latest version of Android on your device is to manually download and install the Lineage OS 15. The ROM is still in the development phase but it can be tested on your device without any issue. You can follow the below guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On ZTE Axon 7.Check out > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo.
Must Read [20+ Custom ROMs] ZTE Axon 7 Custom ROMs Collection | Android Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for ZTE Axon 7 (Coming Soon)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On ZTE Axon 7 | Android 8.0 Oreo (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above links.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.