Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo Maya Max | Android 8.0 Oreo: We have already known many things about the brand which has been named Bluboo which is known for launching flagship smartphones at not so flagship prices and this was known with the launch of Bluboo D1 and the Bluboo Max. However, the company launched another smartphone with similar characteristics along with the Bluboo Maya, this is the Bluboo Maya Max. The Bluboo Maya Max, as the name suggests is the bigger version of the Bluboo Maya. This smartphone comes with a bigger display than the Bluboo Maya along with a superior design and buid quality as well.
The smartphone comes with a metal frame, rounded corners on the display and a single rear camera on the back along with a fingerprint sensor beneath the camera module. Now, the smartphone is currently running Android Nougat and the wait for the latest version of Android is ever increasing among the users. Now, we have known that LineageOS 15 is available for the Bluboo Maya Max.Update Bluboo Maya Max To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15.
So in order to update to the latest version of Android, you will need to follow this guide mentioned down below so that you can get the Android 8.0 Oreo on your Bluboo Maya Max without any hassles.Download Lineage OS 15 For Bluboo Maya Max From below
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for Bluboo Maya Max
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo Maya Max | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.