In this guide you are going to learn Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Nextbit Robin: Nextbit Robin is a new smartphone being offered by the Nextbit.It is worlds first cloud storage based smartphone. It also comes with some decent specifications and features.
Nextbit Robin was launched in August 2015. Company said this is the different android smartphone. I will not say anymore about this device as you know it is a chinese phone. It comes with 3 GB of ram and 32 GB of internal storage and it can be expanded to 32 GB. It has a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It has a hybrid slot.
The Nextbit Robin runs on Android 6.0.1 out of the box. If you are a Robin owner then we have a great news for you guys.Now Official CyanogenMod 14.1 based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Nextbit Robin. You can now update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Official CM14.1. Follow this guide to Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Nextbit Robin.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Nextbit Robin.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Official CM 14.1 On Nextbit Robin (Android 7.1.1)
CyanogenMod 14 For Nextbit Robin → Download link
STEPS TO Install Official CM 14.1 On Nextbit Robin (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Nextbit Robin using your data cable.
- Reboot your Nextbit Robin into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official CM 14.1 On Nextbit Robin How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Official CM 14 On Nextbit Robin. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!