Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat).If you are a Galaxy Note 3 user, then this is the perfect place for you.Now all Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (International) users can update their devices to latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat via LOS 14.1
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install LOS 14.1 in Galaxy Note 3. Galaxy Note 3 has really good specs as it was launched in September 2013, it comes with 3 variants, 3 GB Ram and 16/32/64 GB internal it can be expanded to 64 GB and with 3 different processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 – N9005, N9002
Exynos 5420 Octa – N9000. Galaxy Note 3. It has a 5.7 inch HD display with super Amoled & gorilla glass corning 3. If you have this device then you can Flash Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 3.
Now there is an official Lineage Os 14.1 ROM available for Galaxy Note 3 which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now update Galaxy Note 3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via official LOS 14.1. Remember this is an unofficial build so there may be few bugs.But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed. We don’t recommend using this as a daily driver.If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install Un-Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 3.
Know about Lineage OS What is Lineage OS? When will be it Available? Official Website
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy Note 3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install official LOS 14.1 On galaxy Note 3(Android 7.1.1)
Steps To Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Galaxy Note 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 3 How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 For galaxy Note 3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of Lineage Os 14.1 built of Android 7.1 Nougat!