Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Moto E2 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat). If you are a Moto E2 user then this is the perfect place for you. There is a good news for moto E2 users that, they can now easily Update Moto E 2nd Gen to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Via Lineage OS 14.1
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install LOS 14.1 in Moto E2. Moto E2 was one of the most selling phones when it was launched in February 2015, it comes with 1 GB Ram and 8 GB internal it can be expanded to 32 GB. Moto E2 It has a 5-inch 720p display with corning gorilla glass 3. If you have this device then you can install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Moto E2 (LOS 14.1)
Now there is an official Lineage Os 14.1 ROM available for Moto E2 which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Lineage Os. You can now update Moto E2 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via official LOS 14.1. Remember this is an official build so there may be few bugs. But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed. We don’t recommend to use this as a daily driver. If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Moto E2
Know about Lineage OS What is Lineage OS? When will be it Available? Official Website
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Moto E2.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 For Moto E2(Android 7.1.1)
Steps To Install / Flash Lineage Os 14.1 On Moto E2 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Moto E2 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Moto E2 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Un-Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Moto E2 How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 For Moto E2. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of Lineage Os 14.1 built of Android 7.1 Nougat!