In this guide, you will be able to learn Download and Install UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Oneplus 3T : The Oneplus 3T is a new smartphone being offered by the famous Chinese vendor, Oneplus. As usual, it packs in some of the best in class specifications in a really budget price bracket. That’s why the Oneplus 3T has soon become a crowd favorite.Special thanks to PeterCxy over Xda for this unofficial release.
OnePlus 3T smartphone was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with 6GB of ram and 64 GB internal storage but it cannot be expand. It has 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a HD resolutions.
OnePlus 3T has a great processor, 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 3T packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.OnePlus 3T has 3400mAh non removable battery. This phone has a good battery backup.
OnePlus hasn’t launched official android nougat for Oneplus 3T via OTA or any flashing.But the good news is that there is an unofficial built of CyanogenMod 14.1 available for the device which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat.So we are here to teach you how to Download and Install UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Oneplus 3T
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Front Camera goes up to 4 MP instead of 16 MP
- New photos if taken might turn green (Fixed use 3rd party camera app).
- LTE might not work properly (Confirmation needed).
- This guide is for the Oneplus 3T.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
CyanogenMod 14.1 For Oneplus 3T → Download link
Steps to Install UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Oneplus 3T
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.If not then here is our guide How to Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3T
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Oneplus 3T using your data cable.
- Reboot your Oneplus 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Oneplus 3T How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Oneplus 3T.If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!