Download G950WVLU1AQG5 July Security Patch Nougat Update For Galaxy S8 (Canada) : Samsung is now rolling out the July Security Patch Update For the Samsung Galaxy S8 users in Canada. The security patch update is for the devices running Android Nougat 7.0. The update comes with fixes for common bugs and stability improvements.
You can manually check for the update on your Galaxy S8 (Canada) by Going To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update. The update rollout has just begun and will be rolling out to your device shortly.
If you don’t have the patience to wait for the update to reach your device, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install G950WVLU1AQG5 July Security Patch Nougat Update On Galaxy S8 (Canada)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Steps To Install G950WVLU1AQG5 July Security Patch Nougat Update On Samsung Galaxy S8 (Canada)
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment