Download and Install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware/ROM [Back To Stock, Unbrick, Fix Boot Loop and Unroot Galaxy Note 8]: Samsung recently unveiled the latest smartphone in its Galaxy Note series which is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This smartphone is the flagship smartphone from the company this year and has already been made available in major countries around the world including India. Now, we have known that the Stock Firmware of the Galaxy Note 8 is available for download and install so we have added the process of installation of the Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels.The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor paired with 6GB of RAM.It comes with 64GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary and 8-megapixel front selfies camera.The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat and it will be getting the Official 8.0 Oreo Update by this year-end.It houses a 3300mAh non removable battery
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy Note 8’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone Mix.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Note 8.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Note 8.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware/ROM
Now, there are many Galaxy Note 8 devices with different model numbers so select the model number of your device and download the firmware from the Download button on its right
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950W Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U1 Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950N Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950X Stock Firmware – Download
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.Now follow the guide to safely Download and Install G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus Firmware
- This update is only for Galaxy A7 2017.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
New Related Posts, You may like:
- How To Speed Up Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 And S8 Plus
- How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos Variants)
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
Steps to Restore Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware | Back To Stock, Unbrick, Fix Boot Loop and Unroot Galaxy Note 8
- Download the Odin flash tool and install it on your PC
- Now download the firmware file (check the model number to download the right file)
- After that, follow this guide to restore to stock firmware on Galaxy Note 8 via ODIN.
How To Install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware/ROM Via Odin Flash Tool
- Once you have done all the steps properly, you will have the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy Note 8 and your device will be restored to unrooted and the warranty of your Galaxy Note 8 will also be restored.
That is all, you need to follow the above guide properly and have a safe installation of Stock Firmware on your Galaxy Note 8 but if you face any problems in this guide then you can comment in the comments section below.