In this guide, you will be able to Download Honor 8 B389 Android Nougat Update. Huawei turned many heads last year with their partnership for the best and the last ever Nexus device to exist – the Nexus 6P. Since then, Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Huawei P9 is a great example of their recent success, and recently came along the brand new Huawei Mate 9, the successor to the widely popular Mate 8. But today, we’re going to be talking about the Honor 8 B389.
The Honor 8 B389 was released with Android Marshmallow out of the box, and has since been provided many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after an year has passed with the device being released. Well, very recently, Huawei also made the Beta version of Android Nougat available to the Honor 8 B389, and users are happier than ever.
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Download Honor 8 B389 Android Nougat Update, then look no further.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat comes with features like Multiwindow, Improved Doze mode, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API and many others.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Honor 8 B389
1) Download Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (FRD-L19C432B389) –
2) Download Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432B389) –
Download Honor 8 B389 Android Nougat Update
- Download the firmware file according to your device model number, and extract it.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload‘ in the root storage of your smartphone, and move the update.app file over there.
- Navigate to Settings > Update, and select Local Update.
- If you’ve downloaded the correct file, then you will be able to install the update. The process will take a lot of time, so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂