Download and Install Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920W8) N920W8VLU4CQE2 Android 7.0 Update: Kudos To all the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 users! Your Samsung Device can now be updated to the official N920W8VLU4CQE2 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.The Update is delivered over the air and it covers 01.05.2017 Android Security Patch on the device.
There are two ways through which you can get the update on your device. First one is if you get the OTA update and the second one is manually downloading it and installing it yourself. If there is no update available in your region Either you have to wait for the update to reach you Or you can go with the second option that is to manually download it and installing it on your Galaxy Note5
Here is a step by step guide for you using which you can easily download and install this latest update by Samsung.if you have installed an update using ODIN before then this tutorial is a really easy one for you.But before installing the update please fulfil a few prerequisites and complete few downloads which are required to complete the update procedure.follow the given guide to update Galaxy Note5 (SM-N920W8)
- Download Galaxy USB Drivers and install on your computer
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Backup Your Apps And Data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ON GALAXY NOTE5 (N920W8VLU4CQE2)
- Download N920W8VLU4CQE2 Firmware from the download section
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comments section!!