In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Android 6.0.1.It is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the given steps to update your Zenfone 2 Laser to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 ROM.If you are Looking For CM13 On Zenfone 2 then follow this guide > How To Install CM13 On Zenfone 2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM
We have already posted a guide to How to Root Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL In 2min.Now there is another great news for Zenfone 2 Laser users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 ROM available for the device.So if you own a Zenfone 2 Laser model no. Z00T, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your device.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by LuK1337, Recognized Developer In Xda.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Zenfone 2 laser so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZooT Model. So don’t try on other Oppo Devices
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM Available For Zenfone 2 (All Models).Linked below↓
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.