ZTE Nubia Z9 Max becomes the 1st device to get unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 ROM.The ROM is based On Android 7.0 Nougat.This guide will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
We have a dedicated CM14 page where we have all the latest CM14 ROMs for various android devices.You can check out our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device.If you are a ZTE Nubia Z9 Max owner then this is really a great news for you as it’s got the unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM.There is no official news from ZTE when they are going to push Nougat Update for the devices..If you are interested in experiencing Android 7.0 Nougat On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max then follow this guide to safely Install CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0
As I mentioned before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by bauuuuu, Senior Member In Xda the same guy who developed the unofficial CM14 for ZTE Nubia Z9.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM For the ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like other CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (nx512j) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide : How to Root ZTE Nubia Z9 Max & Install TWRP
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON ZTE Nubia Z9 Max ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your ZTE Nubia Z9 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂