May 12, 2017 – How To Safely Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps for CM13 ROM or Lineage OS 13 (LOS13).Now you can flash CM13 Gapps with these simple steps.These Gapps will also work On LineageOs 13 as that is same as CyanogenMod 13
In this guide, we will be sharing full step by step guide on How To Safely Download & Install Google Apps Gapps for CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 .If you are going to Flash CM 13 ROM then you should flash the right Gapps For CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13
Gapps Pack is must have on android to run any google apps like Gmail, google+ and other google applications.Most of the ROMS come only with the ROM files so we have to flash Gapps Zip files separately.Now google has launched their new Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Most of the high-end phones going to have this.
If you are going to flash any third party ROM including CM 13, you will only get the apps provided by Team CyanogenMod and will not get any google applications or services.So you have to flash the Google apps Zip file (Gapps Zip) file after installing the ROM via custom recovery.
Here we share all direct link to Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps (CM 13).So follow the step by step carefully.
You May Like Cyanogenmod 14 Rumours: Features & Release Date
New to rooting android learn What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before following this guide.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- An android device running CM 13 or any CM 13 based ROM
- Custom recovery must have been installed on your device (TWRP/CWM)
For all type of Android 6.0 Gapps(eg:Mini, large).Go to the link below↓
How To Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps (CM13)/Lineage OS 13
- Download the Gapps for CM 13 From the download section
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the Gapps Zip file
- Make sure you have flashed the CM 13 ROM File on your device.Guide >How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Now return back to TWRP “Install” Section.Now choose the CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then swipe right to start flashing
- Once installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Now you should have all Google apps on your CyanogenMod 13 ROM
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.