Hello, Everyone!! There is good news for all the HTC One Mni 2 users.In this guide, we are going to tell you about Downloading And Installing Lineage OS 14.1 On HTC One Mini 2. All the Mini 2 users can now enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), and its amazing features. Recently, the Lineage OS team released the first nightly build of Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini2 and it can be downloaded and installed via custom recovery such as TWRP. It offers you stock Android UI, Android 7.1.2 Nougat features, latest Android security patches (April 2017) as well as Lineage OS feature.
As this the nightly build, it may contain minor bugs and may not suitable for as a daily driver. This official lineage os 14.1 ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. So this ROM is packed with all Android 7.1.2 Nougat features which include many eye-catching features and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features.Follow the below guide to install official Lineage OS 14.1 On HTC One Mini 2. To flash lineage os in your device, TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for HTC One Mini 2 only.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Lineage OS 14.1 For HTC One Mini2
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE APPS
- Download the Lineage OS 14.1 and Google Apps zip files and save them on your phone.
- Boot your device into TWRP mode by long pressing “Volume up + Power” buttons simultaneously until MI logo appears.
- In TWRP recovery, select the option backup and create a Nandroid Backup.
- After that, select Wipe, and then Advanced Wipe, Select Cache, System and Data partitions to be wiped and Swipe to Wipe.
- Return to the main menu and then select install. Navigate to /sdcard and then select the LineageOS zip file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for installing the package. After the package is installed, install the Google apps, and then return to the main menu.
- Select reboot, and after your device boots again you will be ready to experience this new ROM.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 and for any queries don’t forget to ask in the comment section below.