Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On DOOGEE MIX | Android 8.0 Oreo: Google has released the official Android Oreo update for Nexus and Pixel devices and many other manufacturers like OnePlus also have released the Oreo Update for some of their devices.Doogee Mix is currently running On Android 7.0 Nougat and we are not sure whether the company is going to release the official oreo update for the device or not.
The DOOGEE MIX Smartphone is one of the most popular smartphones which features the bezel-less design, and comes with a 5.5-inch AMOLED Display. The Bezel-less design is new trend in the market.This device is powered by Helio P25 CPU from MediaTek, along with Mali-T880 GPU. The latest octa-core processor is designed for enhanced performance and low power consumption. There is a 4GB/6GB variant available. The internal storage is 128GB, while the battery has 3380 mAh capacity. There are 16 megapixels and 8 megapixels dual cameras setup on the rear side of the phone.
Lineage OS 15 is currently in beta stage and it’s an unofficial release.This is just the initial stage of the development as the official builds have not yet been released. The build is not expected to work as a daily driver. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to install Lineage OS 15 On DOOGEE MIX | Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.Follow the guide To Update Doogee Mix To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15 For DOOGEE MIX
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On DOOGEE MIX | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.