In this guide, you will learn How To Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0 Codenamed umts_spyder Android Marshmallow 6.0.You can easily Flash this Official CyanogenMod 13 ROM via recovery.It is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the given steps carefully.
It is pretty much sure that Motorola RAZR is not going to get the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update.But if you are still rocking a Moto RAZR, you have another option to try Android Marshmallow 6.0.You can Install Any Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM via recovery to get Marshmallow on your Motorola Razr.
If you have a Motorola RAZR, then there is a great news for you.Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 nightly for the device.It is based On Android 6.0 Marshmallow, so it is safe to use.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
This official CyanogenMod 13 is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR (umts_spyder)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Motorola RAZR Codename umts_spyder (Only for Moto RAZR not Droid RAZR)
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid 4 Marshmallow Android 6.0
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola RAZR while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR (umts_spyder) Android Marshmallow 6.0
Download Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR (umts_spyder)
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Motorola RAZR to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Motorola RAZR device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.