OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.9 update for OnePlus 2 which is still based on Marshmallow. OnePlus already announced that the Nougat Update for OnePlus 2 will not be rolled out so this and all future update will be based on Marshmallow. The update is an Incremental update which fixes VoLTE issue. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 On OnePlus 2 manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 2 Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 On OnePlus 2
OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 2. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 Firmware for Oneplus 2
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- adb devices
- Now, Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 executing the following command.
- adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, comment down below. So, this was the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 On OnePlus 2. Comment down below in case of any queries.