Download J510MNUBU2AQI4 August 2017 Update for Galaxy J5 2016: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 model has now received the August 2017 security patch update.The update is a minor update but it comes with loads of fixes.So we recommend users to Update Galaxy J5 2016 to August 2017 security patch update (J510MNUBU2AQI4)
The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air) and currently releasing in a phase wise manner.If your device is not rooted then you may have already received the OTA Update.If the update is not available on your device then wait for few days for the update to come to your device.You can manually check for the update from your device’s settings.Go to About Device > Software Update.Now Press the “Download” Button.Press “Restart & Install” Button.Rebooting will begin automatically.
This update comes with all the Android Nougat features such as new emojis, Dual Messenger, multi-window support etc.It also has Samsung experience (Samsung UX).Apart from OTA you can also download and install the update firmware directly from the Samsung’s server manually.Below wee are sharing direct links to “Download J510MNUBU2AQI4 August 2017 Update for Galaxy J5 2016″
J510MNUBU2AQI4 Firmware Details:
- PDA: J510MNUBU2AQI4
- CSC: J510MNUUB2AQI3
- CHANGELIST: 12304018
- BUILD DATE: 18.09.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
Steps To Install J510MNUBU2AQI4 August 2017 Update ON Galaxy J5 2016
- Download J510MNUBU2AQI4 August 2017 Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy J5 2016 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!