Updated October 27, 2017: Latest GB WhatsApp v5.80 For PC/Mac is now Added: Download Latest GB WhatsApp for Windows PC and Mac (v5.80): Since you have landed here, I’m sure you must be one of those users who just love using WhatsApp. Due to the amazing increase in the percentage of people having smartphones, it has become very convenient for people to connect with each other. WhatsApp has been one of the biggest reasons for the ease of the connectivity. It’s simple yet amazing interface has been a primary reason why WhatsApp has gone on to become one of the best Social Networking Apps in the market these days.
GBWhatsApp is a well-known modded version of your regular WhatsApp. It comes with a load of amazing features which make it an upgrade over your regular WhatsApp. Using this mod, you can avail some highly useful features such as hiding your online status, copying text messages with date and time stamp, sending a broadcast message to 600 people, and lot more.
In this post, we will be telling you how you can easily download and install Latest GB WhatsApp for Windows PC and Mac (v5.80). All you need to do is complete few downloads and then follow this step-by-step guide mentioned below.
Steps To Install GBWhatsApp On Windows PC and MAC
- Download BlueStacks by going to the link mentioned above and then install it on your PC.
- Once BlueStacks is completely installed, configure it, and launch it on your PC.
- Now, sign in with your Gmail account for finishing the configuration process.
- Now, download the GBWhatsApp APK by going to the link mentioned above.
- Once you have downloaded GBWhatsApp on your PC, click on the “Install APK” button in BlueStacks.
- Now, you should be prompted to select the apk file. You need to point to the location where you have downloaded the “GBWhatsApp.apk” file and then you must click on “Open” for installing it in your Windows PC.
- Once the app is installed, open it and click on “Agree and Continue”.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify it using OTP.
- Once you are finished with the verification process, you will be able to use GBWhatsApp on your Windows PC.
If you have any questions related to this guide feel free to leave that in the comment section down below 🙂