Download Official Stock ROM Of Nomu S30 Mini (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): If your Nomu S30 Mini has been damaged by installing malicious custom roms or infected unofficial firmware then this post can be useful to you because we will guide you on how to Install Official Stock ROM on Nomu S30 Mini. Custom ROMs might proved to be useful sometimes but some custom ROMs can also make your device damaged and it may cause your software or hardware malfunctioning, to protect all of these you must have to install stock ROM on Nomu S30 Mini. Stock ROMs are the system software which helps your smartphone to regain its initial state when they have been manufactured, Stock ROMs are official ROM or firmware which is designed with perfection for particular devices.
Nomu S30 Mini is powered with Mediatek MT6737T processor and supported by 3GB of RAM and the Mali T720MP2 video chip. Nomu S30 Mini comes with impressive 4.7-inches IPS-display with the HD-resolution. Nomu S30 Mini supports all the latest terminologies like 4G, OTG, etc. This smartphone is built on android Nougat platform and is powered by 3000mAh Long-lasting Battery. If we consider the system software of this smartphone, we can say that it has performed quite impressively. Most of the Nomu S30 mini users are happy with its Stock ROM as Nomu S30 mini stock ROM is built with perfection and didn’t lag to support it’s users. Any custom ROM can update Nomu S30 mini but stability is only provided to Nomu S30 mini is by it’s stock ROM.
Install Stock ROM on Nomu S30 Mini (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nomu S30 Mini’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nomu S30 Mini.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nomu S30 Mini.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nomu S30 Mini.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Official Stock ROM Of Nomu S30 Mini
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat