Download Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 Stock ROMs/Firmware: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is an immensely popular smartphone launched by Samsung. It comes with really good specifications and some cool features. Samsung C9 Pro is often termed as one of the most preferred mid-range phones thanks to its stunning features and a very affordable cost.
As you must be knowing that rooting your phone gives you total control of your device. You can make any adjustments to the settings, tinker with the customizations, upgrade and downgrade the OS, install custom ROMs, delete unwanted bloatware and other junk, and much more. Sometimes things might not pan out as you want them to. Sometimes if the device is not rooted properly, it might even get bricked. A bricked phone is practically useless as it cannot be used unless you flash the stock ROM in it. Stock ROM can easily help you unbrick your phone and it also helps you get back the warranty.
The process of flashing the stock ROM is fairly simple. All that you need to do is fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.Make sure to follow the guide properly and download the right firmware according to your device’s model number.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Odin Flash Tool
- Stock Firmware C9000ZCU1AQG1/178647 (2017-7-12)
- Stock Firmware C9000ZCU1APL5/120182 (2016-12-28)
- More than 50% battery
- Take a backup of your important data such as SMS, call logs, important documents etc
- Make sure USB Debugging enabled on your Galaxy device
How To Flash / Install Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- First Download Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware from the download section
- Then follow this guide to flash this Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂