Upadte – New Links are added: Here we will be sharing the direct link to Download Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge USB Drivers.This is only for Windows-based computers.You can easily Download & Install Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge USB Drivers by following the given steps.
As you guys know USB Drivers are very important to be able to connect your Android devices to PC.If you don’t have proper Samsung galaxy S7/S7 Edge drivers Installed on your device, then ODIN can’t be able to detect your device.It is very important if you want to restore/unbrick your devices.
Most of the Samsung users use Odin Flash tool to restore their devices or to install or upgrade to the latest firmware.But if you don’t have the proper drivers then you can’t be able to perform the application.But Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Download & Install Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge USB Drivers On Windows PC.
New Post [30+ ROMs] Best Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Android Nougat ROMs List (Android 7.1.1)
→Uninstall any previous drivers installed for Samsung devices on your computer. (If you have any)
→You need to have a Windows PC For this Guide (XP or above)
Download Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge USB Drivers
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge USB Drivers On Windows
Step by step guide
- First Of all, download the Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge Windows USB drivers setup file from above.
- Now open the folder on your PC where you downloaded the file
- Then run the S7 USB step up by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the On-screen instructions and go through the installation process.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your computer
- Now, connect the S7/ S7 Edge to PC
- If you have done everything right then it should be recognized alright by PC
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.