In this guide, we will be providing details on how you can Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S7. After the sorrowful decline of the beloved Galaxy Note 7, the two best smartphone choices that Samsung has to offer as their flagships until 2017 rolls in are the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge. Both the devices sport a great display, amazing specifications, one of the best cameras around, and also the latest version of Android.
Very recently, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has also been released, but that doesn’t mean the S7 is out of business by any means. The Galaxy S7 still remains to be one of the best smartphones out there in terms of development and ROM support. However, Samsung will be pushing out an upcoming TouchWiz update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, so you might want to be on the stock firmware.
Below is a big list of all the firmware files of the various variants of the Samsung Galaxy S7. Before you download it, check out for the exact model number from About Phone > Model Number. With that out of the way, you can now Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 For Galaxy S7/S7 Edge | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S7
Download the stock firmware from the download links given below.Make sure you are downloading the right file according to your device’s model number
Canadian Galaxy S7 (G930W8)
Galaxy S7 SM-G930U
Download G930UUEU2APEH_G930UOYM2APEH_XAS.zip (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
Download G930FXXS1APG3_G930FDAX1APE1_MAX.zip (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Download G930FXXU1DQAN_G930FFTM1DQAD_FTM.zip (Android 7.0 Nougat)