Download the new All-in-One Toolkit for Huawei P9 Lite: Remember the time when rooting your android device, installing a custom recovery, and after that installing a custom ROM used to be so much easier? As years have passed by and new updates have been released, Android has made few security changes which has made all this a tad bit difficult.
Few of the OEMs lock down your device even further which makes it even harder to root them. But that also means there is even more efforts put by those who view this as a challenge and are ready to come up with a solution. Thanks to a reputed developer XDA’s k1ll3r8e who has managed to create an all new multipurpose tool for Huawei P9 Lite.
Unlike androxyde’s Flashtool kit for Xperia devices, this one does not support every Huawei device. It only supports European variants of Huawei P9 Lite – VNS-L21-L22-L31. By using this kit, you can easily lock/unlock the bootloader and then flash TWRP recovery or stock ROM.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
- ADB and Fastboot drivers
- USB debugging enables
- NET Framework 4.0
- 2017-02-22.2317.zip ->https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23305
- 2017-02-22.0149.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23281
- L31C432_SS.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23281
- L31C432_DS.zp-> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23279
- L21C636_DS.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23278
- L21C432_SS.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23277
- L21C432_DS.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23276
- 2016-09-27.1758.zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20631
- zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19920
- zip -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19673
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Download the new All-in-One Toolkit for Huawei P9 Lite
Downloading and using this toolkit is incredibly easy. You just need to follow this small guide.
- All you need to do is, unpack the zip file and look for a folder named VNS-L21-L22-L31 Toolkit.
- Now, open the folder and double click on VNS-L21-L22-L31 Toolkit.exe and run the toolkit.
- After the installation is complete, you will see files AndroidCtrl.dll (which was present before), and ADB and Packages (which are created after the installation).
- After you launch the toolkit, you will see several tabs which can do tasks like reboot into fastboot mode or recovery mode or even root your firmware.
Note: When you are using toolkit, you might come across terms like Lxx, Bxxx and Cxxx. These are the models numbers, build number and operator identifiers respectively.
Here are some of the regional/operator codes-
C02 = Vodafone
C10 = Russia
C21 = Telefonica / O2
C40 = Czech Republic Telefonica / O2
C55 = Italia TIM
C66 = VIPmobile | vip/rs
C86 = Spain Yoigo
C109 = Amena/Orange
C112 = Latin America
C113 = Wind/Italy | wind/it
C121 = Türkei
C123 = Switzerland
C150 = T-Com | dt/de
C151 = India
C185 = North-Africa/Middle-East | hw/meafnaf
C209 = Asia (Pacific)
C212 = Iusacell/Nextel
C249 = Serbia Telekom
C432 = Nordic-European | hw/eu
C470 = Asia (Pacific)
C605 = Colombia
C637 = Spain
C636 = Asia-Pacific | hw/spcseas
C675 = India
C706 = New Zealand
C900 = GLOBAL
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section