Unofficial TWRP 3.1.0-0 Released for Moto G5 (cedric).Finally, there is an unofficial version of TWRP custom recovery available for Moto G5 which is just few weeks old device.But this is a great news for all new Moto G5 users.
One of XDA’s recognised Developer and Contributor Santosh M has released at unofficial port of TWRP 3.1.0-0 for the recently launched Moto G5 (Cedric). It has been tested for the 16 GB variant and was working smoothly without any issues.
However, on other variants it is still unclear if it would work perfectly. This latest TWRP 3.1.0-0 update comes with a lot of new features such as adb backup, few tweaks to MTP startup routines and plenty of bug fixed that were found in the previous version.
Download the unofficial TWRP 3.1.0-0 for Moto G5 (cedric)
This latest update can be downloaded by going to the following link ->
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Instal Unofficial TWRP 3.1.0-0 On Moto G5 (cedric)
For installing this update, you need to follow these simple instructions as they will help you install this update seamlessly:
- First of all, make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader.
- Now, reboot to the bootloader.
- Now, you can either go for permanent flash or temporary boot depending upon your convenience
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.imp if you choose permanent flash.
- fastboot boot twrp-****.img if you want temporary boot.