In this guide, you will be able to learn How to Enable Floating Camera Button on Galaxy S8 and S8+. The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, both are the latest flagship offerings from Samsung. With an infinity display, the best specs in the market, a rock solid camera, and a pretty slimmed down software experience, the Galaxy S8 has set out to become, yet again, the best smartphone in the world..for now.
One of the best aspects about the flagship killers is their highly capable camera. Since the phones have the infinity display, reaching all four edges of the same might be a cumbersome task when you quickly need to snap a good photo or start recording. To tackle this issue, Samsung was generous enough to add an option whereby you will be able to add a floating camera button in the camera application itself.
This option is well hidden in the camera settings, and if you would like to enable it, then follow our fail-proof guide, teaching you How to Enable Floating Camera Button on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
How to Enable Floating Camera Button on Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Launch the stock camera application, either by using the double click of lock button shortcut, or by simply accessing it from the app drawer.
- Once opened, search for a ‘gear’ icon, and tap on it. This will take you to the Samsung camera settings.
- Scroll down to the very bottom, and tap the option named “Enable Floating Button”.
- Give your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus a quick restart for optimal performace, and voila!
If you have any issues regarding the article about the Galaxy S8, then feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. 🙂