In this Guide, you will learn How to Safely Unroot & Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP.LG V10 is the latest the offering from LG and it is their new Flagship.This tutorial will help you if you want to unroot your device or you want to return back to stock ROM / Firmware.
LG v10 has all the top-notch specs and it’s a very premium device from LG.The device is currently running on Lollipop.But according to LG, It is going to get the latest Marshmallow 6.0 Update within few days.LG has already updated their LG G4 to latest Official Marshmallow android 6.0.So Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for LG V10 will be in its way.
In order to receive the upcoming Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, you should have the stock Firmware on your device.You will get the Marshmallow update via OTA.Other that that if you want to unroot your device then also you can follow this guide.Below we share full step by step guide to Unroot & Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Unroot & Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG V10 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.For help Follow this guide–>>How To Unlock Bootloader on LG V10
- The latest version of a TWRP recovery should be installed on your phone.Guide–>>Downloads and Install TWRP Recovery On LG V10
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- This is Only For LG v10
→ Manually Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP
Stock Firmware — Download | (1.5 GB)
How To Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP
Step By Step Guide
- Fiest Of all check Pre-requirement section
- Download the Stock ROM from the download section above
- Then transfer the downloaded ROM file to the internal memory of your phone via USB
- Now reboot into TWRP Recovery. To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time. If you see the TWRP logo, that means you have successfully booted into the recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, take a nandroid backup first
- Then do a factory reset.To do that Go to –>>Advanced Wipe. Then select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Now swipe the confirmation button to wipe.
- Now install the ROM from install section of TWRP recovery
- Then reboot system
- Done!!!Now your LG V10 should have the stock ROM / Firmware