Jun 14, 2017 – You all may be familiar with Nova Launcher no doubt it is one of the best Android launchers you can get on your android device not because it is super fast as compared to stock firmware but because of the tons of features and tweaks, it comes with. You can download this launcher from the play store easily and can make it as your default Android launcher. Many Android users are doing same, you can even customize the Nova launcher according to your needs. Get an Integrated Google Now Page in Nova Launcher
Now those who are using the Nova launcher knows that it has no Google card feature in it but now in the new update Nova launcher comes with even Google cards as well. So, those who still not using it and are looking for the launcher for their device then I must suggest them to try Nova Launcher it will not only make your device fast but also it will look super cool. Get an Integrated Google Now Page in Nova Launcher
So, back to the point today in this article we gonna show you how to enable Google Cards in Nova Launcher. You can enable Google cards on your android device running on Nova Launcher even without rooting your device. So those who have to have not rooted android device don’t worry this method is working for both nonrooted and rooted Android device. Get an Integrated Google Now Page in Nova Launcher
- Your device must be running on Android version 6.0 Marshmallow or higher
- You have to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ from the settings, if you don’t know how to do it then just simply go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
How to Get an Integrated Google Now Page in Nova Launcher
- Now you can only enable Google cards if you have latest Nova Launcher if you have not then simply update it and then scroll down to the nova launcher page on play store until you see ‘Become a beta tester’ tap ‘I am in’.
- Set nova Launcher as your default home.
- Now open Nova launcher and go to the settings of Nova Launcher then Tap on Desktop and then disable Infinite Scrolling.
- Now to get google card on you noval launcher just download Nova Google Companion App created by Nova developer. Here is the Download from HERE
- Install the Google Companion App.
That’s it! Now you have Google Cards on your Nova Launcher. If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.