In this guide, you will be able to learn How to Get Pixel’s Home Button Animation on Nexus : Both the Google Pixel and the Pixel XL are the latest offerings from Google, and while the insane pricing might just nod some heads away from it, it is no denying that the exclusive software features that come with it are totally exciting. While it is good to see a phone with unique features, it really sets off the people who had bought last year’s flagships from Google, the Nexus 6P and the Nexus 5X.
One such feature is the new home-button animation. While it literally does nothing but display an animation every time you press home, it is yet an exciting look to achieve, and we will make it a piece of a cake for you. The mod is only available for two Nexus devices as of now – the Nexus 6P and the Nexus 5X. There are also separate files for the devices, thanks to the change in DPI settings. We highly recommend you don’t try to flash this on any other Android device. With that out of the way, let’s have a look on How to Get Pixel’s Home Button Animation on Nexus.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- Make sure your device is rooted with TWRP recovery installed.
- This mod is only available for Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X.
How to Get Pixel’s Home Button Animation on Nexus
- Turn off your Nexus device, and reboot into the recovery mode.
- Once the TWRP menu shows up, navigate to Install, and then select the file you’ve just downloaded.
- Swipe to confirm the flash, and give it a good second or two.
- Reboot your device, and you can now enjoy the new subtle update!
If you have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section below!