Jun 10, 2017 – Hard Reset Moto G5 and G5 Plus (Master Reset / Factory Reset Moto G5+): Moto G5 plus is the budget friendly smartphone with tempting specifications.Moto G5 and G5 plus were released in 2017 with Android Nougat out of the box. Sometimes due to the unusual usage of your device may get affected on performance and stability. So doing a hard reset helps you to bring back the device into a stable mode.
A hard reset also called as a master reset or factory reset is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. you will get irritated if your smartphone takes 10 minutes to load an app, it’s time for a factory reset. All settings, applications and data added by the user will be erased.
In this article, we will guide you how to hard reset Moto G5 and G5 Plus. Follow the below step by step guide to hard reset your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Hard Reset Moto G5 and G5 Plus
- Switch off your Device
- Now, Press Volume down + Power buttons together until you see anything mode.
- Using Volume up and down keys and select recovery mode with power button.
- Now press Volume up and power button together to enter into recovery mode.
- Using Volume down for navigation and select wipe data/factory reset with power button.
- Now, use volume down btton and select userdata + personilized conent with power button.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the process.
- Now, Reboot your device by pressing power button.
Hope you found this article helpful. If you haave any queries, let us know in the comment section below.