In this guide, you will learn How To safely Flash / Install a Stock Firmware Using Odin Flashing Tool.This guide will work on all Samsung Android devices.It is a very simple and easy process.So just follow the step by step guide to Flash Stock Samsung ROMs using Odin.
You need to have the right Firmware for your device otherwise, you will brick your phone.You can use this method to flash the OTA updates (img.) files manually.This is the most secure method to manually update your device to the latest official release.
Odin is a Windows-based ROM flashing tool from Samsung for Samsung smartphones and tablets, which is used to flash custom ROMs, Official OTA Updates, kernels and other similar files manually on Samsung devices.It ids a must have tool if you have a Samsung device.
We are going to share full step by step guide on How To Install a Stock Firmware Using Odin On Samsung Devices.This is going to be same for all Samsung devices.But you need to have the right Firmware according to your device’s model number.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Android device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Make Sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on your PC. Download Samsung USB Drivers On Windows or Mac (Important)
ODIN Flash Tool (latest) (Windows and Mac)
How To Flash / Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
- First Download the right Firmware according to your device’s model number.If it is .Zip file then extract it, you will get .tar or .tar.md5.
- Download and Unzip the Odin 3.12.3 .zip (or Latest Odin) file and run/open the odin.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Now Boot your Samsung device into Download Mode.(First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode)
- Then simply connect the phone to your PC via the use of USB cable and the ODIN would notify an added message.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Now Click the “Start” button at the bottom of the ODIN screen to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- Once completed, your phone will reboot.
- Now your device should have the Stock Firmware running.
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)