How To Root Galaxy A7 A720F/DS and Install TWRP Recovery: Now you can root Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS and install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS, In order to do so read this article from top to toe. Samsung A series is known for its bigger high-end specifications. Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS is a nice smartphone in the price range it features 5.7 inch full HD Display protected by gorilla glass 4 and powered by Exynos 7880 CPU with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM, also it clicks the high end pictures with 16 MP camera on both sides. You can also update your Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS to android nougat if you want to do so then check out this guide-Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7.
In order to root the device, first, you have to install a custom recovery like TWRP via Odin flash tool.Once TWRP is installed on your Galaxy device, you can easily flash the latest version of SuperSu to get root access.Don’t worry we will be sharing a detailed guide to safely Root Galaxy A7 A720F/DS and Install TWRP
In order to root Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS and install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS you have to follow the steps written below carefully, But before proceeding to follow this guide read the points given below carefully:-
Some Benefits of rooting
Rooting has some of the benefits listed below
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A7 A720F/DS: twrp_3.1.0-1_sm-a720f_12417
- Download ODIN 3
- Download Super Su (Rooting directory)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS and Install TWRP
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP first
Installing TWRP On Galaxy A7 A720F/DS
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are Installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- → Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy A7 A720F/DS > How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS
- After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to flash SuperSu root file to get your device rooted.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F/DS successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!