How To Root LG Stylo 3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery: Now you can install the latest TWRP on LG Stylo 3 Plus. In order to Root LG Stylo 3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery follow this guide. LG stylo 3 plus comes with 5.7 inches full H IPS display and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 CPU with the Adreno 505 GPU. Lg Stylo 3 plus is a mid range phone launched by LG but it has the capability to do the high end of work with its 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage plus it has a rear camera of 13 MP and front camera of 5 MP, also the battery backup is awesome, it has a 3,080 mAh battery and fingerprint sensor and what not, so overall it’s a nice phone in mid range.
Now You can install custom recovery and root your LG stylo 3 Plus with some easy steps and can maximize your smartphone’s performance. Installing custom recovery like TWRP will expand options to customize your phone like you want. You can install new firmware updates manually and can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Resurrection remix O, etc. Also, rooting has its own benefits listed below.
In order to root LG Stylo 3 Plus, you need to install a custom recovery like TWRP Recovery.Once that is installed on your device, you can easily get the root access by flashing the latest SuperSu file available for your device.Follow our detailed guide to Root LG Stylo 3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Some Benefits of rooting
Rooting has some of the benefits listed below
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
Now you have sufficient knowledge about what you can do or not do after installing custom recovery and rooting your device but before proceeding you should read some important points listed below so that you won’t make any mistake.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Your Bootloader Must be unlocked
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download TWRP recovery.img file. Rename the recovery file to recovery.img only and copy it in the ADB fastboot folder in C:/ drive of your PC
- Download SuperSU.zip file and save it on your PC’s desktop.
- Download LG USB Drivers
How To Root LG Stylo 3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Installing TWRP On LG Stylo 3 Plus
- Download and install ADB fastboot tool on your pc from the link provided above
- Make Sure LG USB Drivers are Installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above and save it the ADB folder
- Now open the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder where you have installed it and open MAF32.exe file.
- Now in the command window enter following commands one by one
- adb reboot download
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot reboot recovery (for recovery)or use the Volume Up + Down + Power combination to get into TWRP Mode.
Root LG Stylo 3 Plus
- AS you are in the TWRP mode follow this guide to Root your smartphone> How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done !! This will root your device successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!