Download/Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Redmi Note 5A via AOSPExtended: The latest build of this custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat which is the latest Android version.Now Redmi Note 5A has started getting the AOSPExtended Nougat Custom ROM.If you are a Redmi Note 5A user then you can Update Redmi Note 5A To Android 7.1.2 Nougat Via AOSPExtended Nougat.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A was released in August 2017. It comes equipped with a large 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The device is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.It has 16GB of internal storage (128GB expandable via a microSD card).The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A sports a 13-megapixel primary on the back and a 5-megapixel camera on the front side.It runs MIUI 8.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and houses a 3080mAh non-removable battery
There are various reasons why Android users want to root their devices and Installing Custom ROM is one of them.Custom ROMs comes with loads of features which enhance the user experience.If you are bored with the stock ROM which comes with the Redmi Note 5A and wants to try another Custom ROM with some great customisation option, then you are at the right place AOSPExtended For Redmi Note 5A has been released.Now users can Install AOSPExtended ROM On Redmi Note 5A.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 7.1.2ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 7.1.2 Nougat to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install AOSPExtended Nougat On Redmi Note 5A
Check Out Our Latest Full ROMs List > Redmi Note 5A Custom ROMs Collection (Android Oreo and Nougat ROMs)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Redmi Note 5A only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Redmi Note 5A [AOSPExtended]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Redmi Note 5A using your data cable.
- Reboot your Redmi Note 5A into the recovery mode. Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Flyme OS on your device > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Now flash the Gapps file.Guide > How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install AOSP on Redmi Note 5A. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of AOSPExtended of Android 7.1.2 Nougat!