[Android 8.1] Resurrection Remix On Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4 (v6.0.0): Resurrection Remix recently released their latest Resurrection Remix 6.0 update which is based on Android Oreo 8.1 and in this guide we gonna show you How to download and Install Resurrection Rexmi on Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4. So, if you are the users of Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4 and want to enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.1 via Resurrection Remix on your device then today you are landed on the right page. We have created a full step by step guide along with download links.
Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4 was undoubtedly the best device from Xiaomi and also the most sold device of Xiaomi after Mi 3/Mi 4. This device is currently running on Android Marshmallow stock MIUI but after installing this custom ROM you can enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.1 on your device, all it’s features and functions also there is a huge change in UI between MIUI and resurrection remix. Resurrection Remix looks more optimized and settled.
Resurrection Remix, on the other hand, is a very powerful Custom ROM available for a bunch of Android devices out there. It sports a ton of features which no other custom ROM has in the market for its users. The latest Nougat builds for Resurrection Remix have exciting features like enabling an equalizer in the navigation bar, adding screen overlays, more quick toggles, and honestly, and un-describable list of features. Now that CyanogenMod is gone, Resurrection Remix stays on top of our recommendation list.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device this guide, we have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Mi 3/Mi 4.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
How to Flash / Install Resurrection Remix on Mi 3/Mi 4 (V6.0.0)
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Mi 3/Mi 4 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Mi 3/Mi 4 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Mi 3/Mi 4 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Mi 3/Mi 4. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.