Kodi is an all in one media management tool which could be used to play your video, audio and even image files. It supports most files formats and has a lot of addons which could be used to improve the functionality of the app. One such add-on for the Kodi Media player is Exodus. Exodus is a popular add-on which provides you with all the features you need for easy management of your media files.
If you are on the latest version of Kodi 17.3 Krypton, then you can install the Exodus add-on right away. You can follow our simple step by step guide below to do install Exodus on your Kodi media player. Previous bugs like, Exodus not found or stopped working has been fixed in this update.
So, all you have to do is to just install the addon and start using it. Remember that this is a third party add-on and it will not be available in the Kodi library. So you have to manually download it from an external link and install it.
How to Install Exodus Kodi 3.1.19
- First, download the Exodus add-on from the link below.
- Now open your Kodi Media Player app and then go to Addons.
- Select the Addons option from the left menu.
- Now select the option called Enter an Addon browser from the right side.
- From the menu that appears, select the install from zip file option.
- Now select the Exodus Repo Zip file which you downloaded in the first step.
- Now the app will ask you whether you wish to install third party add-ons. Just enable the option and proceed.
- Once the installation is completed, you will get a notification saying that Exodus add-on is enabled on the top right corner of your screen.
That’s all. The Exodus is now successfully installed and is ready to use. If you have any doubts regarding the process, let us know in the comments below.