Guide To Install GBWhatsApp on Android without losing Chats/Media files: Hello Guys!! Today in this tutorial, we will be telling you how you can easily install GBWhatsApp on your Android device without losing any chats or media files. This post will be telling you the detailed information regarding the downloading process as well as installing this app called GBWhatsApp without you having to lose any of your chats, images, audios, videos, or other media files. All that you need to do is complete few downloads, and then follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
Since you have landed here, I’m sure you must be one of those users who just love using WhatsApp. Due to the amazing increase in the percentage of people having smartphones, it has become very convenient for people to connect with each other. WhatsApp has been one of the biggest reasons for the ease of the connectivity.It’s simple yet amazing interface has been a primary reason why WhatsApp has gone on to become one of the best Social Networking Apps in the market these days.
However, a simple WhatsApp account is not enough for some users. Such users demand more and more from their apps. GBWhatsApp is a mod of WhatsApp which provides a sort of upgrade over WhatsApp. Using GBWhatsApp, you can hide typing, online status, send over 100 images at one go, and much more.
How to Install GBWhatsApp without losing chats or media files
- Download the apk file for GBWhatsApp by going to the link mentioned above.
- Now install the file by following the on-screen instructions but remember not to open it yet.
- Open your normal WhatsApp on your device which contains all your chats.
- Press the menu button, and then click on Settings.
- Click Chats -> Chat Backup options.
- Now click on the Back-Up button which will start backing up your chats.
- Once the backup finishes, open GBWhatsApp from your device.
- Once it opens, click on Agree and Continue. Now click Copy WhatsApp data option.
- Now Verify your device by entering your phone number.
- Once your phone is verified, select the Restore option once it locates a backup of your chats and media files.