This article will guide you on How to flash / Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P9 Plus codenamed Vienna.The latest TWRP 18.104.22.168 is now officially available for Huawei P9 Plus which means now users can root Huawei P9 Plus, install custom kernel / ROMs/ MODs.Follow the given steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9 Plus.
Now this is called a great news.The much awaited TWRP 22.214.171.124 is now available for the device which comes with material design user interface.As you guys know you only can flash SuperSu root file using a custom recovery like TWRP.Now when latest TWRP recovery is available for Huawei P9 Plus, users can root the device.
Like every other android device, first users have to unlock the bootloader of Honor 5c then they can install the latest TWRP recovery on Huawei P9 Plus.After that, they can get root access just by flashing the latest SuperSu root file via TWRP recovery.The process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully to safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P9 Plus
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei P9 Plus Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Setup ADB & fastboot On Your Computer (Windows) or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux (Mac & Linux)
- Download & Install Huawei Drivers on your PC.
- Then enable USB debugging.Guide How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Android
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT HUAWEI P9 Plus
UNLOCK BOOTLOADER OF HUAWEI HONOR 5C
Follow this guide How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP ON HUAWEI HONOR 5C
- Read the pre-requirement section and do all the important stuff
- Now download the TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Huawei Honor P9 Plus
- Follow this guide to install TWRP recovery On Huawei P9 Plus How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Done!!! TWRP should be installed now
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI HONOR 5C WITH SUPERSU
- First SuperSu root file for Huawei P9 Plus and transfer it to Honor 5c’s internal memory
- Now again Boot your device into recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now flash the SuperSu root file to Root Huawei P9 Plus.Guide How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Once process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! now your Huawei P9 Plus is rooted
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂