Here we are sharing a guide to safely Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5. Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Mi 5. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes.The update include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements.If you want to flash the MIUI 18.104.22.168 For Xiaomi Mi 5, then just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Redmi Mi 5 to MIUI 22.214.171.124.
The new MIUI 126.96.36.199 NAAMIEI was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Mi 5 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5.
If the update is not available on your device.Then wait for few more days for the update to come or you can manually Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5 Don’t worry here is a full step by step installation guide.You just need to follow each step carefully for a easy installation of MIUI 18.104.22.168 On Xiaomi Mi 5
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Redmi Mi 5.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM For Mi 5
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5 –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files on your device
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of your device
If you have any queries, feel free to ask us your doubts down below!