In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 on Android Nougat Using SuperSU. The process mentioned below is extremely simple, and if you tune in carefully with all the correct pre-requisites and procedure, then gaining root access on your Galaxy S6 running Android Nougat will be extremely simple.
There have been many issues reported against the official SuperSU package for the Galaxy S6, and users have reported issues like bootloops, incomplete root access, or just an oblivious effect in all. This has been fixed by an xda-developer dr.ketan.
All you will be required to do is flash a flashable ZIP on your Galaxy S6 using the latest TWRP recovery, and you’ll be good to go! The following procedure is only going to come in handy if you are unable to gain access from the official SuperSU zip, which we recommend you go through before flashing this modified script file.
Without any further delay, following are the steps on how to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 on Android Nougat Using SuperSU.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S6 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- You need to have an unlocked bootloader, with the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- Finally, grab the modified SuperSU root package by clicking here.
Root Samsung Galaxy S6 on Android Nougat Using SuperSU
- Transfer the file you’ve just downloaded into the root directory of your SD Card/Internal Storage of your device.
- Boot into the recovery mode, and this should take you to the TWRP menu.
- Now, tap on ‘Install‘, and search for the flashable zip you’ve downloaded.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Reboot your Galaxy S6 after the installation process is done.
Voila! Within the matter of a few minutes, you’ve gained full root access on your Galaxy S6! If you have any queries, then reach us out using the comments section below.