Step By Step Guide On How To How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U On Android 7.0 Nougat: Samsung has been working hard and has come a long way in ensuring that it has something to offer to all the price levels of smartphones be it low-range, mid-range or high-range. We all know about the expensive Samsung devices which have almost that the features that you want in your high-end device but Samsung has also launched some amazing Mid-level phones such as Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus T-Mobile SM-G955U. T-Mobile SM-G955U is an amazing phone but that isn’t enough for its users to stop rooting it.
Rooting is an amazing process using which you can gain access to the areas you are usually forbidden from entering on your phone. Once your device is rooted, you can make changes such as removing the junk and unwanted apps, change the ROM, upgrade or downgrade the OS, delete company applications, and much more.
Here, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily gain root access to your T-Mobile Galaxy SM-G950U. All you need to do is fulfil few pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and follow this step-by-step guide and you will be good to go.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U On Android Nougat (SM-G950U) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR)
- Download the CF-Auto Root For T-Mobile Galaxy S8 and Extract that on your PC.
- Now follow this guide to root your T-Mobile Galaxy S8 running Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool