Android Nougat is that latest version of Android, the most popular mobile OS. Smartphone users across brands are anticipating the newest update to hit their smartphones. Some of the popular OEMs like OnePlus, Sony, Samsung released test Beta version of Android Nougat. But Samsung Galaxy Note 2 may not receive Android Nougat update. So it’s better to install custom ROM to taste Android Nougat.
Many users out there love the Custom ROMs based on Android Nougat which will help them customise their device according to their needs. For users who cannot wait for OTA (Over The Air), Update can still make a way to run latest Android Nougat OS. Many XDA developers have developed Custom ROMs based on Android Nougat which brings all new feature and updates.
Here we provide the list of Android Nougat ROMs currently available for Galaxy Note 2. You can check out more ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in Xda’s Development Page.We have linked the source pages of the ROMs so that you can get the latest one.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while you are updating to any of these ROMs, Proceed at your own risk.
BEST ANDROID NOUGAT ROMS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
Android Nougat ROMs
More ROMs will be added soon…
Steps to install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Download the zip file from above and transfer the file to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process.
- (This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your ROM is successfully installed, go to “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Custom ROMs in the comment section below.
Note: Flashing any Custom Rom may void your Device warranty.