A List Top 15 best apps for OnePlus 5T (Must Have Apps), The asian company Oneplus has finally unveiled its second generation smartphone for 2017, named Oneplus 5T to take over on the previous Oneplus 5. The device has been launched to be a competitor to the extensive trend of Bezel-Less smartphones as we have seen in 2017.
OnePlus 5T comes with a 6-inch display which will have a 1080 x 2160 display which will come with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Apart from that, the smartphone will have a rounded fingerprint sensor at the back. Apart from that, the notable leak before the launch of the OnePlus 5T is that the smartphone will be priced same as the OnePlus 5, at least in the Indian markets.
Today we will tell you our list 15 Best apps for your new Oneplus device that will fit it so well And will make you enjoy it more. Remember these our our personal pic for OnePlus 5T.Most of these apps are free and available in the Google Play Store.
Toolwiz Photos- Best Editor + Complete
- 1 Toolwiz Photos- Best Editor + Complete
- 2 Snapseed – Google Publisher
- 3 Pixlr – Editor with more filters
- 4 Shuttle Music Player
- 5 BlackPlayer – Light Medium Low Range
- 6 New: Google Files Go
- 7 3- Amaze File Manager:
- 8 Fast Save for Instagram
- 9 Cache Cleaner Super – clean the cache, optimize
- 10 Universal Copy
- 11 Notification History Log
- 12 Smart Lens – OCR Text Scanner
- 13 MoveIt: Move Media to SD Card
- 14 LastPass Password Manager Beta
- 15 Easy Copy + The smart Clipboard
There are so many tools that Toolwiz separates all the features into an icon within the application and the icons extend over 9 pages:
Tools, Toning, filters, portrait, effects, decoration, text, photography, perform and art.
Each tool has multiple adjustment options in search of deeper changes. Only some of the many features in Toolwiz include:
- Clipping tool, patch, mix photos, remove imperfections.
- Automatic adjustment, skin tones, Exposure, shadows.
- Filters : Prism, portrait, landscape, black and white, art.
- Beauty : Lose weight, light up, tone skin, whiten, makeup, change faces.
- Effects : Photo PIP, Mirror, Fisheye, polar coordinates, reflection.
- Decoration : Stickers, texture, stickers, emojis, text,
- Photography : Adjust blur, depth, aperture, tones, HDR.
Toolwiz does not support layers, but other than that, it’s the closest we’ll get to Photoshop on Android for precision editing.
Snapseed – Google Publisher
Snapseed is the free google application itself. This advanced photo editor for Android comes with dozens of tools for editing or transforming your image, plus dozens of filters to apply and adjust individually.
- Tools like RAW, cut, rotate, transform, brush, retouch, vignette and selective adjustment.
- Perfect the image as auto-adjustment, brightness, saturation, contrast and much more.
- The filters also come in several categories: Lens definition, glamor, tonal contrast, HDR scape, drama, grunge, grainy film, vintage, RETROLUX, noir, black and white and frames.
- Fine tune the filters once they are applied.
- Portrait: Improve the face with more than 5 combinations.
Pixlr – Editor with more filters
Pixlr is a bit like Instagram with steroids. It does not deliver exactly the power that a Photoshop application does, but it makes up for it in the creativity department.
- It has a wide variety of effects, color and vibrant filters, as well as several frames and borders.
- Brighten, darken, pixel, or brush outlines to highlight or diminish certain areas of the photo, or simply edit the entire image with 12 included tools.
- Add several lines of text on the photo, choose between several font and style options, and edit the opacity, color and alignment. The included sources and source packages are beautiful and expressive.
- Make collages with different frame, border and size options.
Shuttle Music Player
It is one of the favorite music players of many users for being minimalist with a design material design, but with many features. Once you have quickly scanned your mobile it is music search, organized by different categories with the option to browse through folders, edit labels, send to a TV with Chromecast and much more.
For playback you have more than 6 equalizer bands, listen to music without pauses, support for embedded lyrics, cover downloads, timer, listen to radio, Widgets, and themes to customize.
BlackPlayer – Light Medium Low Range
A player that has an equalizer, BassBoost and sound effects that give an enveloping quality in 3D. It supports formats of MP3, WAV, OGG that can be customized with the tag editor for the cover and general information of the song.
It is very Customizable thanks to its themes and 3 widgets to add to the desktop and thus listen to music without stopping with the function without pauses and time to sleep.
New: Google Files Go
It is the new google file manager that wants us to have our mobile phone clean and well organized.
- Recommend apps that are not used to Uninstall.
- Eliminate diplicated images.
- Release the cache and space of certain appps.
- View files by categories: Downloads, app, videos, photos, audios and documents.
- Transfer files safely without an internet connection.
3- Amaze File Manager:
Works on several tabs at the same time using basic functions such as cut, paste, copy, compress, extract … etc. In addition to the multiple themes with icons that this app brings to you, it contains root Explorer, quick navigation and the best of all is that it is free of ads.
Fast Save for Instagram
Download or re-post videos, photos or instagram stories. In addition, the application allows you to search for comments of the publications, save favorites, create albums with the saved files and share them in other social networks.
Cache Cleaner Super – clean the cache, optimize
Remove temporary files from the cache, to optimize memory and accelerate your smartphone. Cache Files are temporary files created by applications. For example, when browser visits a web page, the browser saves the image files as cache files. When app exits, cache files are useless, you can save phone space and speed up your phone via clean these junk cache files.
Copy a text of your interest, from any application. Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default Android long press? Universal Copy takes that pain away! Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it! Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
Notification History Log
Access the notification history and view that message that you had deleted that you want to see again. This is the only application you need to retrieve all your old notifications. With this app you can have access to Notification History Log where you can find old notifications that you cleared recently.
Smart Lens – OCR Text Scanner
With this application transform an image into text, it is no longer necessary to take the photo, since for this version the application automatically detects all the text and identifies: contact number, URLs, emails, among other things.
MoveIt: Move Media to SD Card
With this application you can save the multimedia files in the SD automatically, which will be optimized by the file cleaner. The ultimate app to transfer your images, videos and audios to SD Card and vice versa. Images, videos, and audios altogether can be moved to SD card and also from SD Card to internal storage using MoveIt. MoveIt also helps in cleaning your phone’s junk and increasing your phone’s speed and storage with an inbuilt cleaner.
LastPass Password Manager Beta
Manage the passwords of sites or applications to and enter all using the autocomplete of this application, which also allows you to generate secure keys and save them by folders, password protected files with the option to share them.
Easy Copy + The smart Clipboard
Better the clipboard using this application which allows you to organize copied things, paste anywhere, copy something to perform actions such as: calls, searches, locations, mail, translate or perform custom actions.