In this guide, you will learn a safe method to Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & return Back to Stock ROM / Firmware.Using this method you can unbrick / Fix boot loop of your LG G4.You only need a PC and LG Flash tool.Don’t worry we will provide download links and full guide on How to Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool
LG G4 is one of the most popular Flagship phones of 2015.This LG device is loved by most of the tech lovers & there are many people who are using this beast as their daily driver.
When you bricked your device or stuck at boot (Boot loop), at the time the best way to fix this by Flashing the Stock ROM / Firmware on your device.You can do it by the help of Flashing tools.In this case, we will be using Lg’s LG Flash tool.Follow the detailed guide below to safely Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Back To Stock
Other LG G4 Guides
- Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
- Download & Install CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly On LG G4 H815
- How To Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow 20A Firmware Update
- Download LG G4 Stock Firmware (All Variants)
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Back To Stock
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- LG USB drivers should be installed on your PC link–>>LG Drivers
- This is Only For LG G4 Models (LG G4 H815, LG G4 T-Mobile H811, LG G4 US Cellular US991, LG G4 VS986)
→ Manually Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Flash Back To Stock
Download Latest LG USB Drivers On Your Windows or Mac
Download the stock Firmware .tot/.kdz file link below
Download the latest version check here for the latest (Download the Right Firmware according to your model Number)
Download the LG Flash tool (Download the 2014 version)
Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Back To Stock
Step By Step Guide
- Download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC (download section above)
- Download the Stock Firmware Of Lg G4 according to the model number
- Now Boot your device into the download mode, you can do by pressing and holding Volume down button while connecting it to PC using USB cable.
- Now Open Lg Flash tool on your PC (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose CDMA type from the menu
(Image Credit: http://thenhogiatot.com)
- Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded firmware file. (Stock ROM)
- Then just select normal Flash and don’t do any other changes
- Click start to start the Flashing process.It will take some time so wait till the process is completed
- Once Flashing done, your device should be unbricked and you should have the stock ROM / Firmware on your device.
→If you are using the latest LGUP 2016 then follow this guide to Install the Stock Firmware (KDZ) >How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.